A MATH TEST..... Oh MY!
• Study for a math test DOES NOT begin the night before the exam. It is an on going
• Keep an organized notebook. Date each entry, title the topics, highlight vocabulary, and
copy down detailed examples.
• Keep all your homework assignments in order by date. Every homework assignment you
do is a study guide for an upcoming test.
• Rework problems. DO NOT JUST LOOK AT THEM! This forces you to pay attention to
details that might be overlooked when reading over a problem.
• Confidence comes from practice and more practice. This means beginning many
problems from start to finish. The odd problems in the books are excellent sources for